I am a third-year Ph.D. student in the Computer Science Department at National University of Singapore, advised by Prof. Bingsheng He. Previously, I obtained my bachelor’s degree from ACM Class, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
My current research interests lie in machine learning, federated learning, privacy, and systems.
- Apr 2021: Invited to serve as a reviewer for NeurIPS 2021.
- Mar 2021: One paper accepted to CVPR 2021.
- Nov 2020: One paper receives TPDS 2019 Best Paper Award.
- Sep 2020: Invited to serve as a program committee member of AAAI 2021.
- Jul 2020: Invited to serve as a reviewer of ICLR 2021.
- May 2020: ThunderGBM accepted to JMLR.
- Apr 2020: Invited to serve as a program committee member of NeurIPS 2020.
- Feb 2020: Attended IBM Federated Learning Workshop and AAAI 2020.
- Jan 2020: Received research achievement award from NUS Computing.
- Nov 2019: Two papers accepted to AAAI 2020.
- Sep 2019: One paper accepted to IEEE TNNLS.
- Aug 2019: I gave a talk about our federated learning survey at FML workshop in IJCAI 2019. We will periodically update this survey.
- May 2019: One paper accepted to IEEE TPDS.
- Mar 2019: ThunderGBM (led by Dr. Zeyi Wen and Prof. Bingsheng He) released.
- Aug 2018: I started my Ph.D. study at NUS.
- Jul 2018: ThunderSVM (led by Dr. Zeyi Wen and Prof. Bingsheng He) released and published to JMLR.